The National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education
The National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education serves as the preeminent voice for diversity officers in higher education by supporting our collective efforts to lead our institutions toward the attainment of the following goals:
1) produce and disseminate empirical evidence through research to inform diversity initiatives,
2) identify and circulate exemplary practices,
3) provide professional development for current and aspiring diversity officers,
4) inform and influence national and local policies, and
5) create and foster networking opportunities.